Nature Travel safaris and tours take you to beautiful and remote oases, the
famous Coloured Canyon, virgin bays on the shores of the Gulf of Aqaba, and
historical sites: Saint Catherine and Serabit el Khadem.
A trip like this allows you to see an Egypt you may have never imagined:
pristine desert landscapes and white sands, unforgettable sunrises and coloured
mountains. If you have ever wanted to go off the beaten track, this is the
perfect opportunity to do so. Under the guidance of our tour leaders, the
mysteries of the desert will reveal themselves to you.
General notes for Safaris and Treks
- Riding expertise is not required. All camel and jeep tours are classified
as simple. For the high mountain trek, you should be in good health.
- Clothing - Between October and April, warm clothes are required for night.
In winter, temperatures can drop to below zero.
- Equipment to bring - Trekking boots, warm sleeping bag, daypack, water
canteens to hold at least 2 litres, jacket, hat or head cover, suntan lotion,
bathing suit, snorkel gear, mosquito repellent, mugs, bowl, plate, cutlery,
first aid kit, flashlight.
- Food on trek - Simple one pot meals, Bedouin bread.
- Water supply - we carry fresh water with us.
- Showers and toilets are not available and washing is in natural resources